India is land of festivals. The calendar here is marked with so many festivals. Again celebration of this festival can never be in complete form without exchange of gifts. Gifts exclusively flowers keep us tied together in a single thread with the embedded message. Gone are the days when delivering wishes through gifts happen to be a difficult task for us. Now with the help of online shopping we are being able to send wishes at different locations of India. Online shopping is like a boon in our lives that has gifts for each and everyone. Online shopping stores provide gifts for people of all age groups. If someone is missing you hard and suddenly you decide to surprise that person with a sweet gift of flower or any other thing, his or her joy will have no wonders. Can you miss the chance of making others happy? When your simple gifts can be so special for your dear ones then do deliver some happiness in their lives. They will feel so special. Happiness increases as you share them with others. Occasions and special days are the times when we even try to reach out to our long lost family and friends. Always it is not possible for us to tell how much we miss our dear ones and how special they are actually for us. Gifts seem to do this job with great efficiency. Sometimes a simple gift can create lots of magic that cannot be conveyed through the words. With time lots of things in life changes but the relations are the special things which are required to be conserved in the same way through the years. Family and friends with whom we are in good terms makes our lives perfect. Send Gifts to India through the online services that make us feels special.. This site comes loaded with lots of gifts ranging from flowers to treats to apparels and lots more. Send Flowers to India along with the beautiful flowers that are being arranged to form lovely bouquets. A beautiful bunch of flowers will remain to be the best choice to bring smiles in the faces of your dear ones. Various home appliances will happen to be the best choice for those who are trying to manage home efficiently. Again trendy apparels will make your dear ones look stylish. Deliver everyone with gifts of their choices so that they feel happy. Cheap Flowers Delivery in India is possible through the online services. Deliver flowers as per your budget to any locations of India.
To get your site in the top ranking while searching you need Best Internet Marketing techniques. SEO is an abbreviation for Search Engine Optimization. Seo services uk is offering the best results in internet marketing. Google Ads are not as promising as SEO is. Are you running a business but you are not getting a return that you had aimed for? You have a website for your company but there is no traffic? You have a website but don’t know how to make it reach the top ranking of the search? Well now you don’t have to worry. SEO services UK is here to help you in reach the top ranks in the Google search. In the business world different strategies are used to get promotion and gain profit. Businesses on the internet need a lot of marketing. And SEO services UK is providing you Best Internet Marketing techniques. The question would be bothering you “what is SEO”. SEO is an acronym of Search Engine Optimization. It is an organic process, slowly and steadily it moves up the search ranks. Once the words are typed in the search engines, it crawls and brings the top ranking sites on the first page. Quality and quantity play a vital role in the analysis of the engine search. There are many people who claim to be expert in SEO but it needs professionals to execute the Best Internet Marketing techniques. Only the Best SEO Company has professional SEOs. Internet marketing is not a recent trend. It is pretty old and various other methods had been adopted too. Google Ad is one of the most famous methods. But it has not earned the same position as SEO. Google Ad is paid ads and they run for a particular time only. But SEO is a never ending process and SEO services UK makes sure to give SEO proven results. Until and unless the sites do not reach the top position they won’t be targeting the exact audience. Whenever a site is bought by an owner, he would make sure to invest on the designing. But designing is not the sole purpose, the aim is to get your business in the market. For which Best Internet Marketing needs to be done by best seo company. In this field there are people who are taking it up as a career. SEO services UK makes sure to hire only those people who are an expert in SEO. There are many institutes which are teaching SEO courses. Marketing has taken a drastic change from bill boards, media and radio. Now the attention has shifted to the internet world. Soon this trend would be taken to news heights.
Writing articles for websites is not only highly profitable but enjoyable if you like writing. Although many site owners can write, their time is better served elsewhere so they hire others to do it for them.
Why Are Articles So High In Demand?
Quite simply, the more content an owner has on their site the more traffic they will incur. Let’s face it, the more traffic, the more sales and that leads to more income!
I’m Interested But I’ve Never Written for Others Before:
Even if you are brand new to writing articles or have never even tried before, you could build a nice income rather quickly by developing your writing skills. Let’s take a look at article writing, understanding keywords, developing a fast but unique style and writing article packages.
Keywords Speak Volumes Online:
Some say content is king, well then what are keywords when it comes to the Internet? Actually, content and keywords can very well be one and the same. Keywords drive traffic to sites, without keywords your wonderful article will be read by none! Keywords are usually more than one word and pretty much in the form a searcher would put into a search engines looking for information.
Nine times out of ten, your client will provide you with keywords he or she want you to use in the article. That said, keep one thing in mind, never over use keywords. Overkill is almost as deadly as using no keywords at all. If an article is too loaded with keywords, search engines will look at these articles as spam. Your articles must always run smoothly and sound natural, you will know if you overdoing it because your sentences will sound phony or stiff.
Can You Write Quickly and Efficiently:
Obviously, the faster you can write articles, the more potential for income will follow suit. Developing your own style will help you pick up the pace as you develop your skills. Starting off you are not going to be clipping off a ton of articles a week. Learn your own writing skills and style, find techniques that work best for you and you will eventually have the entire process mastered.
Some Ideas for Creating a Style:
Some writers will create short outlines of approximately 6 to 8 lines for possibly 10 articles at a time. Creating some interesting titles that will cover those 10 articles as well, will help you save some valuable time.
Keep in mind, you want each article to have unique content. It’s important to your clients and it’s important to search engines.
There are various free softwares online that allow you to check the uniqueness of your articles. It’s usually advised to have a rating of 92% and up for passable content.
Find a place that works well for you when writing. Some writers prefer the peace and quite of their backyards while others like working from a coffee shop. Others prefer to listen to a certain style of music for the creative juices to flow.
Play around with it until you find what works best for you.
Writing Article Packages:
Writing article packages is a niche all unto itself. If you choose this avenue, you will need to find a certain theme collection of keywords to base your articles on. Fortunately, there are tons of keyword tools online to help you build your collection(s).
A great many of article writers head over to out sourcing sites and bid on any article writing project that is available. The downside to this is bidders are trying to outdo each other by pricing projects low. Unfortunately, your overall income could suffer quite a lot if you rely on these sites.
Your best bet is to sell your article packages on your own site. Write anywhere from 10 to 20 articles on popular subjects/keywords such as dieting, dating, pet health, etc. Buyers love well written, instant articles! Instead of waiting for you to write a particular article for someone, you have exactly what they are looking for and it’s ready to roll!
Once you have started putting together packages, start promoting your website and yourself as Web Content Seller that provides custom written articles for purchase.
In a Nutshell:
If you enjoy writing, article writing can be a wonderful home business opportunity. Unlike some startup home businesses, you can be up and running with a great deal of success in a very short period of time!
Whether there is a need to restructure a business, to protect assets or simply develop an international presence for a business, one of the ways of doing so, is by opening an Offshore company.
There are three authorities in the UAE in which an offshore or International Company can be registered. These are; Jabel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) In Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA) and Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAKFTZ) In Ras Al Khaimah.
Advantages of the UAE Offshore Company: 1) 100% tax exemption
2) 100% foreign ownership (no local sponsor is required)
3) Limited liability Company (option to have Inc. or Ltd)
4) Protection against lawsuit judgments
5) Great discretion and confidentiality of the International Company Registry
6) Ability to maintain corporate bank accounts (multiple current accounts) in the U.A.E
7) Ability to own e.g. real estate property in U.A.E., e.g. patents, trademarks
Ability to tailor the company, Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association to suit your needs (e.g. to common law)
9) Complete privacy, confidentiality and protection of assets and information
10) There is no need for an annual report to be submitted to the authorities
11) A minimum of one director is required (Jabel Ali Offshore Company requires two directors)
12) There is an option of choosing the law/ jurisdiction of your choice e.g. common law or civil law
13) There is no tax haven stigma as UAE is on the white list of OECD
14) Own an International Company and take advantage of more than 47 UAE double tax treaties
15) A certificate of residence can be issued for foreign tax authorities
16) There are unlimited market opportunities It must be noted that an Offshore company can conduct business outside the UAE, but generally not within.
Permitted Activities inside of the country are:
1) Professional Contacts with legal consultants, accountants and auditors
2) Holding shareholders and Directors meetings in the UAE
3) Holding the lease of a property for use as registered office or own real property in Dubai approved by authority (only for JAFZA offshore companies)
4) Holding a bank account in the UAE
5) The option to become shareholders of Free Zone or Limited Liability Companies Offshore companies may be 100% owned by expatriates. Often used as asset, property or holding companies for other businesses inside or outside the UAE.
There are lots of ways to find Business Partners and make living online.
1. E-Commerce Websites: Understandably, the most common places on the Internet where you would be able to find like-minded, enthusiastic and dedicated people are E-Commerce websites. Because most E-Commerce websites are quite simply International businesses that work like a brand all over the world, the interests of such website owners might align with your interests, which might prove to be the reason for you to reach out to them. Also, since these websites such as Amazon, eBay, Rakuten are daily increasing in numbers, this fact assures you better chances of finding the right partner for your business.
2. B2B Marketplaces: A decent amount of people around the world use B2B Marketplaces such as Alibaba, Envato, Upwork, and Fiverr to make a living. So, B2B Marketplaces present prime opportunities to business owners to search for their next business partners. Surfing through the profiles of people who are part of the marketplaces, you might strike gold if you find someone who shares a business interest with you or you might feel inclined to become a part of their business. Either way, B2B Marketplaces are a great option.
3. Trade Shows: Trade Shows, Fairs are quite simply exhibitions hold to showcase their services and products. These can be held either virtually online or at a physical location, so you need to stay up-to-date with all of the top trade shows around the world. Even if a particular trade show is held at a physical location such as the famous ‘Canton Fair’ of Chinese businesses, you would still need to register beforehand using the Internet. People with brilliant ideas and large sums of investments attend these shows to become a part of the next successful brand.
4. B2B Directories: B2B Directories are websites where you can find manufacturers and suppliers of a variety of products. Alibaba, renowned for its imports and exports of goods, is among the top B2B directories as it has a mammoth amount of manufacturers and suppliers. Both the Chinese and the Indians are currently much prominent in B2B directories, which is why you need to consider them as a prospect while searching for a business partner.
5. Business Networks: This final place to find business partners is perfect! Business networks are business communities where business owners, entrepreneurs, professionals and investors stay connected to exchange information and seek potential partners for their ventures. The most well-known business network around the world is LinkedIn, while others such as Gust, Beyond and AngelList are also making their name in this space.
Tamara Vuorinen Author of “How to find Business Partners on Internet”
Here’s a Quick and Easy Way to Attract New Clients
You can have the best product or service in the world and a killer sales letter that could sell a pint of whiskey to a nun. But if you don’t have any prospects seeing your offers, you won’t make a cent.
That’s why we marketers spend so much time, effort and money trying to put our offers in front of targeted leads. But it doesn’t have to be that hard … not when you know which marketing methods work best.
Here are three proven tactics you can start using today …
# 1: Social Media Marketing
Savvy marketers know that social media marketing is in its infancy– and it’s set to explode in the coming years! Those who set up their social marketing campaigns now are the ones who will benefit the most in the future.
That’s because social media marketing is all about building relationships with others and building networks and contact lists. The sooner you get started building a good reputation in your niche, establishing yourself as an expert and building social media networks, the more you stand to gain when you fully leverage your reputation, content and networks.
So where do you start? With the some of the biggest social media sites, including:
? Web 2.0 content sites, like Squidoo.com. These sites let you page one-page websites around niche topics. Google tends to crawl these pages often and rank them well.
? Social networking sites like Facebook.com. While you should focus on finding or creating niche-specific groups on these general networking sites, be sure to always seek out niche-specific networking sites.
? Social bookmarking sites, like Digg.com. These sites allow users to share content– and they can be a great tool in your viral marketing campaigns.
# 2: Search Engine Marketing
You can pull in traffic from the search engines in two ways:
You should add both of these tactics to your marketing toolkit. That’s because organic search engine results can provide traffic for months (and even years) after you get your pages indexed. But on the flip side, pay per click marketing allows you to get highly targeted, nearly instant traffic.
? By using pay per click marketing to appear in the search engine’s sponsored results (for example, Google AdWords).
? By ranking well for certain keywords and appearing in the organic search engine results.
# 3: Buying Ads
Yet another way to get your offers in front of eager prospects is by placing targeted ads. You can do this by online and offline, including:
? Purchasing banner and text ads on highly targeted niche sites. ? Buying ads and solo ads in highly targeted niche ezines. ? Buying blog ads. ? Buying ads in offline publications, including niche magazines and the related topics of daily newspapers.
Which One Is Right For You?
This isn’t a matter of choosing the one tactic that provides the best results. And that’s because all three of these tactics are proven, time-tested marketing methods. They shouldn’t be used individually, but rather as part of your overall marketing strategy.
While powerful, these three main advertising methods are just the tip of the marketing iceberg. When you unleash these three alongside other equally powerful marketing methods, you’ll unleash a nearly unstoppable flow of qualified leads.
You are operating in a customer-driven market; monopoly has gone out of the fad, and customers can decide the fate of your business if you fail to treat them like gods. Yeah, that is right! Let’s have a no-no nonsense look; The consumers are looking for superlative products and services. And they would not mind turning you out and look for other service providers in case you do not behave as you should be or the way they want you to be.
The quality of your product and services should be reciprocated by the excellent customer support team that understands the human expectation. You cannot expect your products and services to be extraordinarily superlative that they will never fail or showcase negative sides. Of course, everything has a dark side and so do your products and services. Even your customers are aware of that fact, they do not want you to be super perfect, but they need assistance when they need it the most. And if you cannot provide them with the adequate support, then get ready to face the music. And an Indian call center will act as your lifeline.
Customers will call you for assistance, at times, they will be frustrated, and it takes a humane approach to pacify an agitated customer. And I think; it is fair to outsource the customer service department to an organization that has both technical and interpersonal capabilities.
Your business depends on consumer perception, and that is perhaps your brand value too. And you need a solid mechanism to understand your customer expectations as well as your product’s performance. Ultimately, the users can tell you how much value your products add to their life.
And with an intelligent system, you can collect essential information that would help you to develop the products and services alike. A customer support team is of utmost importance because if you cannot pacify or address the issues of angry and unsatisfied customers, then do you know what are they going to do? Guess what!
Yeah, right they are going to vent it out on social media, do you understand the sensitivity and the power of the social media? Well, it would not take much time to spoil the brand reputation that you have earned after investing time, money and intelligence. Yes, I can understand, that is too sad, but at the end of the day, that is the reality.
Unfortunately, we live in a world where people love to gossip and the social media culture is intensifying that habit, and certainly, nobody wants to be the subject of the gossip especially for wrong reasons. Do you see what can a single dissatisfied customer do to your brand reputation?
Well, stop being agile; it is understandable that you cannot have a customer support team because that needs money, time and human resource, but that should not hinder you from serving your customers; you can find BPO call center and outsource your customer service requirements to them. And enjoy a beautiful ride in this customer-driven market where happy customers can make you happy.
In July 2018, the government unveiled its new Road to Zero strategy, promising the biggest change to UK road transport since the arrival of the petrol engine. This is big news.
To unravel the implications of the strategy, this article addresses the following questions:
• What is the aim of the Road to Zero strategy? • When will it come into play? • How does it affect fleet managers and drivers doing courier work? • What is the response of the Freight Transport Association (FTA)?
Aims and Motivations
The overarching aim of the plan is to make the UK a hub of electric transport, through ensuring that at least 50% of new vehicles built in the next ten years are ultra low emission.
There are three major driving forces behind this target:
• A more robust economy • A purer environment • Better air quality
According to the government, the next ten years will transform UK transport, bringing in bigger changes than we’ve seen in the last 100 years combined. So how does this sweeping claim break down in real terms?
• In September 2018, the first Zero Emission Vehicle summit will be held in Birmingham. • In 2025, a review of the number of ultra low emission vehicles on the roads will take place, ascertaining the successes and failures of the strategy to date. • By 2030, the government wants at least 50% of new cars to be ultra low emission. • By the same date, they aim for 40% of new vans to be ultra low emission. • By 2040, the government will halt sales of new, high emission vehicles (i.e. traditional diesel and petrol models).
Impact on the Workforce
Obviously, a major element of the strategy is the increase in infrastructure to support the ultra low emission vehicles, including charge points up and down the country, on roadsides and at service stations and fuel retailers.
Of particular relevance to those engaged in courier work on a self-employed basis, the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme will grant around £500 for a driver to install a charge point in their own home. Other grants will also be available on an on-demand basis, for businesses to develop their own low emission initiatives.
Crucially, industry professionals will be able to keep track of, and influence, these changing times thanks to the new Electric Vehicle Energy Taskforce. FTA Response
The Freight Transport Association has issued a formal acceptance of the strategy’s target of a 15% reduction in HGV carbon emissions by 2025, alongside incorporating the strategy into its own Logistics Emission Reduction Scheme.
At the same time, it has voiced concerns over the challenging nature of the aim, especially given the relatively tight deadline. It has called on the government to do everything in their power to support those doing courier work, to ensure that drivers and businesses have the necessary infrastructure in place and do not face penalties or extra costs in the process.
To facilitate this support, the FTA has put forward a number of additional proposals, including establishing an across-the-board standard for ultra low emissions trucks, securing extra funding for the Energy Savings Trust, and working to combat congestion on the roads.
Facing the Future
As with all things, change can be positive or negative. The clinching factor is preparation ¬– if we know what’s coming, then we know how to deal with it. Both the government and the FTA should therefore be credited for laying out their plans in this clear, concise way.