There are lots of ways to find Business Partners and make living online.
1. E-Commerce Websites: Understandably, the most common places on the Internet where you would be able to find like-minded, enthusiastic and dedicated people are E-Commerce websites. Because most E-Commerce websites are quite simply International businesses that work like a brand all over the world, the interests of such website owners might align with your interests, which might prove to be the reason for you to reach out to them. Also, since these websites such as Amazon, eBay, Rakuten are daily increasing in numbers, this fact assures you better chances of finding the right partner for your business.
2. B2B Marketplaces: A decent amount of people around the world use B2B Marketplaces such as Alibaba, Envato, Upwork, and Fiverr to make a living. So, B2B Marketplaces present prime opportunities to business owners to search for their next business partners. Surfing through the profiles of people who are part of the marketplaces, you might strike gold if you find someone who shares a business interest with you or you might feel inclined to become a part of their business. Either way, B2B Marketplaces are a great option.
3. Trade Shows: Trade Shows, Fairs are quite simply exhibitions hold to showcase their services and products. These can be held either virtually online or at a physical location, so you need to stay up-to-date with all of the top trade shows around the world. Even if a particular trade show is held at a physical location such as the famous ‘Canton Fair’ of Chinese businesses, you would still need to register beforehand using the Internet. People with brilliant ideas and large sums of investments attend these shows to become a part of the next successful brand.
4. B2B Directories: B2B Directories are websites where you can find manufacturers and suppliers of a variety of products. Alibaba, renowned for its imports and exports of goods, is among the top B2B directories as it has a mammoth amount of manufacturers and suppliers. Both the Chinese and the Indians are currently much prominent in B2B directories, which is why you need to consider them as a prospect while searching for a business partner.
5. Business Networks: This final place to find business partners is perfect! Business networks are business communities where business owners, entrepreneurs, professionals and investors stay connected to exchange information and seek potential partners for their ventures. The most well-known business network around the world is LinkedIn, while others such as Gust, Beyond and AngelList are also making their name in this space.
Tamara Vuorinen Author of “How to find Business Partners on Internet”